As the Controller of Momark Development, Debra Stratton oversees all company accounting practices including financial reporting, management and forecasting, and ensures smooth business and construction operations.
Debra joined Momark in 2018 and brings 25 years of financial management experience working with multifamily, land and condominium conversions, and diversified real estate portfolios across the Southwest and Texas.
For nearly 20 years, Debra was responsible for all financial reporting, and tax and audit functions for a property accounting division of 10 staff accountants overseeing 60+ properties with a value of $425MM.
During her time at Momark, Debra supports all development projects at the company, most recently the financial management, closing coordination, warranty administration, and partnership liaison for the Tyndall condominium community in downtown Austin.
- University of Phoenix, Tucson, AZ, Master of Business Administration
- The University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Current Professional & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Member
- Notary Public State of Texas